Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Squeak squeak squeak

Forgive me, father, for I have sinned. I have transgressed against my own rules of exercise.

Yes, that's right. The hamster wheel. *Bowed head*

I will be unable to run today after work - my man cub has baseball practice as soon as I get home from work....then it's homework, dinner, laundry, etc. And so I accepted defeat and became a hamster in the office gym. I cranked up the tunes in my ears and went for it. I squeaked around the ellipticalhamsterwheel for 3 miles and then switched to the treadmillhamsterwheel for 1 mile.

So here I sit at my desk red-faced and hot, but immensely proud that my workout is done.

Life is good.

Wave your hands in the air
like you don’t care.
Ride by the people as
they stop to look and stare.
Do your dance.
Do your dance.
Do your dance quick, mama.
Come on, baby, tell me what’s the word?
Word up!


Word Up – Cameo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAAHA! Pin my picture up hm? LOL that cracks me up - especially since I hate that pic of my butt! It's like 6 weeks of no running ... my butt has definately been featured in better pics LOL I should take that as a compliment tho, so *ahem* THANKS ;)
Wow, you have a gym in your office - don't you get all sweaty to go back to work?
Either way I'm sure you look GREAT sitting there all red-faced and hot woo hoo! ;)